- 10x10 wedding album
- 25 spreads
- 100 image choices total
- Thick lustre layflat paper
- Choice of leather or linen
You have put time and energy into choosing the perfect images that reflect the feel and heart of your day! Your album should last forever with just a little bit of care and thought.
- Do not store your album where it may be subject to extreme heat, direct sunlight or humidity. These may cause warping of the cover and pages.
- Be careful of spilling liquids on it. Treat it like a Gremlin and don’t get it wet. When cleaning your wedding album use a dry, soft, lint-free cloth to wipe away dust and finger prints.
- Lay them flat to relieve pressure on the binding. Keeping it flat is best. I recommend storing your album face up on a clean, flat surface.