I first met Lisa and Tim, the owners of White Glove Rentals, at a styled wedding shoot in 2015 (featured here and here) and since then I see White Glove at weddings and events all over. We've been more recently featured together here and published in a magazine internationally here! The whole team is awesome and I am very impressed with how dedicated everyone is to providing amazing service!
The showroom and warehouse are my own version of Disney World, I think every couple should visit and take a tour to make rental selections for their wedding day. Everything looks gorgeous online but there's nothing quite like walking around and seeing it in person. If I had to choose my favorite area it would be the room with all of the colorful tabletop rentals! They have a large collection of vintage and reproduction pieces for you to checkout including:
- Sofas and Loveseats (every. single. one. is incredible)
- Seating (I'm a sucker for the tufted chairs and poufs!)
- Tables (dining, entry way, console, end & coffee tables, so many!!!!!)
- Architectural (somebody PLEASE get a macrame curtain!)
- Large Details (I love every single bar, rug and mirror!)
- Small Details ( the geode/quartz slices have my heart and every pillow you can imagine, I'm also obsessed with globes and ALL the vintage pieces)
- Tabletop (the colorful drinkware will make your heart skip a beat, and I am so in love with beaded chargers and fancy flatware!)
- Lighting (chandeliers and lanterns!)
Contact them to schedule a visit! Choosing pieces for your wedding, event or party has never been more fun and stylish!