Photo: Images by Amber
I had ran out of things to watch on my DVR and wandered upon an oldie but goodie movie, 10 Things I Hate About You. One of my favorite movies of all time, hands down! It gave me the idea to share the things & ways & reasons & hows & whys of what I do both in business and in life. So to jumpstart the series by sharing 10 things you might not know about me. If you follow along on social media you probably have seen the fun facts I post sometimes introducing myself to new followers, so some of these may be a recap :)
1. I am Alicia Wiley, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer
2. My husband, Nick and I have been married for 2 years and our daughter Brooke is 1 and we have two fur babies, Lily and Luke
3. We live and love in Baltimore, Maryland and have no plans of leaving this city but do want to travel the whole wide world.
4. I share a studio with photographer, Ashton Kelley, in the downtown Baltimore neighborhood of Canton. It's bright and white and it looks like Kate Spade threw up in there
5. I love bright, bold and colorful everything but I am obsessed with black and white photos.
6. I love so many foods but I could solely survive on sushi, sprinkle doughnuts, lemon bars and Chinese Food. And I might as well add burgers and fries to the list because ever since my pregnancy with Brooke it is a weekly staple.
7. I love fonts, I have more saved on my computer than I know what to do with.
8. I almost always have a cup/bottle of water with me at all times and the only other things I drink are coffee or wine. Unless it's a special ocassion.
9. Target is my jam! I go no less than 3 times a week and it's never enough time and I always spend way more money than I should on things I did not go in there for.
10. I have a cardigan and Essie nail polish in every. single. color.