// mini sessions
It's important to preserve each milestone, both big and small. You move in together, welcome new children, new pets and new adventures into your life and all of those are happy moments to be captured so you can look back and remember you as you were. You change as an individual, as a couple and as parents, each and every year that goes by. So capture those baby bumps, your children growing up, the new homes, the fun things happening in your life and celebrate your love. These photographs are yours to look back on and re-live your memories.
family portraits. For families of all sizes and yes, your dog can come!
add on an engagement session to your wedding collection or book individually
mini portrait sessions
styled sets offered once a month at the studio. choose a date a date below!
what i'm all about...
I usually only share images in my portfolio that have movement, happy reactions or emotional moments because i like capturing candid interaction. People tend to naturally pose together and look at the camera but if i am being honest, those aren't the images i love most (i know, i know, how selfish of me!) But i do still take and deliver those because they're the classics, the ones printed and distributed to family & friends, the ones framed on the wall. i might coach you into a pose but it's the moments you're coming together to hug up or coaxing a smile out of your children that turn out to be my all time favorites. i adore the funny faces and bloopers just as much as the perfectly posed highlights.
01. contact me: Send me a message and let's talk about your vision for your session. Check out some location ideas below!
02. booking: After we chat book via the calendar below. Sessions are scheduled on Sundays within a couple hours of sunrise or sunset. A 50% retainer fee is required. Remaining balance is due on or before the day of your session and sent via invoice. I will email you a contract to sign electronically.
03. the session: Time to take some amazin' photos! To prepare for the day of your session check out the portrait planning guide.
04. online gallery: You will receive an online gallery of fully edited high resolution images within 3 weeks. Download, share, and print your photos!
05. printing: Print your photos, pretty please. They are meant to be displayed and not just live on the internet! You can print directly from your online gallery, order an album here or even order cards from your online gallery (save the dates, thank you cards, invitations or holiday cards)
click for more
(perfect for large families or multiple locations)
90 Minutes of Coverage
100+ Edited Images
Digital Image Download
(perfect for couples, engagements or family portraits)
60 Minutes of Coverage
75+ Edited Images
Digital Image Download
(perfect for families with toddlers or those wanting a quick sesh)
30 Minutes of Coverage
50+ Edited Images
Digital Image Download
How do I book?
All portrait sessions and mini sessions require a 50% retainer fee to book your session. Once the retainer is paid and the contract is signed, you're booked! Remaining balance is sent via invoice and is due the day of your session. Maryland sales tax, 6%, is applied to all payments.
How far in advance should I book?
What is the best time of day to schedule?
I book sessions on Sundays only and within 2 hours of sunrise or sunset when lighting is best. The sun can be very harsh mid-day and softer light flows better with my shooting style. For indoors we can schedule in the afternoon to get a lot of light coming through windows.
What is the turnaround time?
Do you travel?
Absolutely! I want to see all of this great planet. Travel is included within 20 miles of Baltimore, Maryland. Travel fees may apply to any locations outside of that area.
Can I post my photos on social media?
Of course! Feel free share your photos with the world. I do not watermark the digital images I deliver, I think it is ugly and takes away from the aesthetic of the photo, which is why I ask for written credit of my business name be tagged when you post your photos.
What if I need to reschedule?
I understand that life happens and there are some things that can be out of your control, such as illnesses or unfortunate weather circumstances. Please contact me as early as possible if there is a need to reschedule your portrait session so we can discuss options. As for weather, I monitor is throughout the week. I will touch base the day before your session to reschedule if necessary.
How would you describe your style?
A mix of documentary and editorial. What that means is I provide direction, give prompts to get some natural posting and I try to capture all the little moments in between. My style is vibrant, natural and bright!